The COVID-19 crisis around the globe is highlighting the benefits of digital documentation. While the workforce is shifting dramatically to the virtual world, the ability to send, share and collaborate via the internet has rapidly become a business survival tactic for many. For Adagio users, DocStore is a cornerstone to that transition, allowing for rapid electronic retrieval of stored documents.
With Adagio DocStore, all accounting-related document images can now be stored and indexed for immediate retrieval, even remotely.
Adagio DocStore allows you to keep all of your accounting documents electronically stored as PDFs, and linked to their specific transactions. This applies not only to documents generated by Adagio, but also to other “paper trail” items that your business generates or receives. You can scan paper documents received from vendors or customers, for example, or even drag email attachments directly into Adagio. Save documents particular to vendors, customers or banks, and attach them to transactions for easy recovery.
DocStore Lets You:
- Organize not only your documents you have generated, but also attach paper and PDF documents sent to you. Scan received vendor packing slips, invoices, customer checks or quotes, for example.
- Attach PDFs to transactions on the fly, or drag emailed PDFs, or attach those already saved or scanned directly to their related transactions.
- See not only the accounting information, but also the document itself, including checks, payment advices and previous supporting documents.
- Attach and view service agreements, voided checks, or contracts, directly to vendors, customers or banks.
- Look up documents while drilling down to transaction details from financial statements.
- Customize the save location of PDFs. Your documents and reports can be saved in a folder relative to the company data, or on a separate drive. This allows PDFs to be relocated without breaking any links.
Adagio DocStore Compatibility and Pricing
Adagio Version 9.3 modules are all compatible with Adagio DocStore. DocStore costs $4,200 plus $700 for its Upgrade Plan.
Adagio DocStore provides a simple interface to scan, search and print reports and documents saved in the accounting department, whether or not they were generated by Adagio. Docstore is the ideal electronic document storage system for your Adagio Accounting! Contact AccSys Solutions to find out more.