Every year, Softrak asks its channel partners and end users to complete a survey. It helps them stay aligned with the software needs of their clients and dealers, and allows them to gauge their Net Promoter Score measure for customer satisfaction. The results are always interesting. Here are some “take-aways”:
- Less than 15% of the respondents work alone in Adagio (85% have 2 or more people working in Adagio concurrently).
- The most popular avenue for learning about Adagio is Warren’s “Show me how…” video series.
- Over 40% of end users said their Adagio Consultant was their most valuable resource.
- PSR’s prefer to read the manuals.
- Over 60% are already planning to attend AOC 2017, which will be held in Toronto this year, May 21-25.
Thanks to everyone who participated, Softrak appreciates your feedback.