Your Adagio modules include a utility to check the status of your system, including the versions installed and whether they are the most current shipping versions. To check the status of your versions, follow these instructions:
- On any Adagio module Help Menu, click on System Status, to bring up the System Status window.
Note: If the option is not available, then, using Windows explorer, navigate to x:\softrak\system folder, where x is the drive on which your Adagio is installed. Double click on the file called “chksys.exe”.
- Click on the “Proceed” button in the bottom right corner of the Adagio System Status window.
- After scanning and checking the system configuration, a screen will then appear that contains a number of diagnostic results concerning your Adagio system. On the bottom of this screen is a button “List Versions”.
- Click the “List Versions” button and click “Yes” in the confirmation window.
- You can now copy and paste this list of current versions if you need to share this information with Adagio Support.
Need help? Contact Us and we will happily give you a hand